INFORMATION NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING IN COMPLIANCE WITH ART. 13 OF ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE No. 196/2003
Dear Customer, in compliance with Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (hereinafter “Consolidation Text”) and with reference to the personal data which Elettromeccanica Besnatese S.r.l. shall be entitled to process, we hereby inform you as follows:
1. Purpose of data processing.
Data processing is only intended for the correct and complete performance of the agreement entered into with you.
2. Processing methods.
• Processing is carried out through the procedures or set of procedures as provided for under Art. 4 para. 1 letter a) of Italian Consolidation Text: collection, recording, organization, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of data.
• Procedures may be carried out with or without the support of electronic or automated means.
• Processing is performed by the data controller and/or by the persons in charge thereof.
3. Providing of the requested data.
Providing common personal data is strictly necessary for the performance of the activities as per point 1 above.
4. Refusal to provide data.
Any refusal to provide personal data as described under point 3 implies the impossibility to carry out the activities specified under point 1.
5. Data communication.
Personal data may become known to the persons in charge of the processing thereof and, for the purposes referred to under point 1, disclosed to third-party contractors and, in general, to subjects whom the communication is necessary to for the proper fulfilment of the purposes referred to under point 1.
6. Data dissemination.
Common personal data may be disclosed only if this is expressly provided for under the agreement you have entered into with our organization.
7. Data transfer abroad.
Personal data may be transferred to both EU and non-EU countries for the purposes as referred to under point 1.
8. Data subject's rights.
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Italian Consolidation Text, the data subject is granted specific rights, including the right to obtain from the data controller any confirmation as to the existence of his/her personal data and the communication thereof in an intelligible form; the data subject has the right to be informed of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied to processing, the identity of data controller and data processors; the data subject is furthermore entitled to obtain updating, rectification and integration of data, as well as erasure, anonymization or blocking of any data processed unlawfully; the data subject is also entitled to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of his/her personal data.
9. Data controller.
The data controller is Elettromeccanica Besnatese S.r.l.